- Chief of Staff, Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff, 2016- Present
- Attorney & Consultant, 2011- Present
- General practice focused on representing public entities. Clients have included dozens of electric utilities and municipalities.
- Lecturer, University of Texas-San Antonio 2014- Present
- Courses have included: Introduction to Public Policy, Public Law, Immigration Law and a graduate leadership development seminar.
- Chief of Staff, Councilman Ron Nirenberg, City of San Antonio, 2013-2016
Joint Opioid Task Force, 2017-Present
- The Joint Opioid Task Force is an interagency working group led by Bexar County, the City of San Antonio and University Health System. The task force is seeking to decrease opioid overdose deaths in Bexar County by: 1) increasing availability and use of Naloxone by first responders; 2) increasing use of drug monitoring software by medical providers; 3) encouraging evidence-based continuing medical education; 4) community education; and, 5) coordinating treatment service providers.
- The committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of a $499M bond package that will enhance security, expand technology, bolster operations, and expand extracurricular and academic facilities.
Aquifer-Parks Committee, 2013-2015
- This committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of the continuation of a 1/8 cent sales tax that will fund the Edwards Aquifer Protection Program for an additional $100 million and Linear Creekway Development Program for an additional $80 million.
- Board of Directors, Democracy Cafe, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors, North East Educational Foundation, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors/Secretary, Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development, 2016-2017
- 40 Under 40 Honoree, San Antonio Business Journal, 2015
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law
- BA in Political Science, magna cum laude, Texas Tech University