- Chief of Staff, Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff, 2016- Present
- Attorney & Consultant, 2011- Present
- Lecturer, University of Texas-San Antonio 2014- Present
- Chief of Staff, Councilman Ron Nirenberg, City of San Antonio, 2013-2016
Port San Antonio Board of Directors, 2018-Present
- Port San Antonio is a public entity created to redevelop the 1,900-acre former Kelly Air Force Base. Assets include an industrial airport, a railport, a force-protected complex, and 10 million square feet of commercial/industrial facilities. Port San Antonio tenants directly employ 12,000 workers in target employment sectors. Appointed as the District 1 board representative by San Antonio City Councilman Roberto Trevino in 2018.
Joint Opioid Task Force, 2017-Present
- The Joint Opioid Task Force is an interagency working group led by Bexar County, the City of San Antonio and University Health System. The task force is seeking to decrease opioid overdose deaths in Bexar County by: 1) increasing availability and use of Naloxone by first responders; 2) increasing use of drug monitoring software by medical providers; 3) encouraging evidence-based continuing medical education; 4) community education; and, 5) coordinating treatment service providers.
- The committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of a $499M bond package that will enhance security, expand technology, bolster operations, and expand extracurricular and academic facilities.
Aquifer-Parks Committee, 2013-2015
- This committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of the continuation of a 1/8 cent sales tax that will fund the Edwards Aquifer Protection Program for an additional $100 million and Linear Creekway Development Program for an additional $80 million.
- Board of Directors/ Vice Chair, North East Educational Foundation, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors, Democracy Cafe, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors/ Secretary, Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development, 2016-2017
- SA to DC Aerospace Delegation, 2018
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce NAFTA Working Group, 2017
- SA to DC Energy Delegation, 2017
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Energy & Sustainability Committee, 2014-2016
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Public Affairs Committee, 2014-2016
- 40 Under 40 Honoree, San Antonio Business Journal, 2015
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law
- BA in Political Science, magna cum laude, Texas Tech University