- Chief of Staff, Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff, 2016- Present
- Attorney & Consultant, 2011- Present
- General practice focused on representing public entities. Clients have included municipalities, a county, and a public housing authority.
- Lecturer, University of Texas-San Antonio 2014- Present
- Chief of Staff, Councilman Ron Nirenberg, City of San Antonio, 2013-2016
- Regulatory Affairs, Schneider Engineering, Ltd., 2012- 2013
- Board of Directors, Democracy Cafe, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors, North East Educational Foundation, 2015- Present
- Board of Directors/Secretary, Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development, 2016-2017
School District Volunteerism
- Constitution Cafe & Service Learning, East Central Independent School District, 2014-Present
- Citizens Bond Advisory Committee, North East Independent School District, 2014- Present
- Northside Educational Improvement Council, Northside Independent School District, 2016
- Energy and Sustainability Committee, San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2015- Present
- Government Affairs Council, North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2014- 2016
- NAFTA Working Group, San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2017
Political Issue Activism
- The committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of a $499M bond package that will enhance security, expand technology, bolster operations, and expand extracurricular and academic facilities.
Aquifer-Parks Committee, 2013-2015
- This committee spearheaded the effort to obtain voter approval of the continuation of a 1/8 cent sales tax that will fund the Edwards Aquifer Protection Program for an additional $100 million and Linear Creekway Development Program for an additional $80 million.
- 40 Under 40 Honoree, San Antonio Business Journal, 2015
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law
- BA in Political Science, magna cum laude, Texas Tech University